This past week has been a head shaker and tear jerker. Its very clear what forces are controlling our MSM trying to turn opinions, and it grows darker by the day.
The tear jerker is watching tributes to President HW Bush. Former Senator Bob Dole also a WWll vet was held up by his aide to salute our 41st President. And his service dog Sully attended his casket and family with reverence.
Sully will go on to serve wounded vets. God blesses through animals at times. VP Pence gave a speech citing biblical references like when King David told about Abners death and murder, 2 Samuel 3:38 Then the king said to his men, “Do you not realize that a commander and a great man has fallen in Israel this day?
Then the prayer given was ended with “we ask this in the name of George HW Bush’s friend and Savior Jesus Christ.”
It might have been politically correct, but Christ was glorified.
Now, for the head shaking part. I dont really know what to begin with there’s so much.
1. A vile author of slate magazine wrote a nasty article about the photo of Bush’s service dog. Stating that in short, it was nonsense and pointing out dogs are not honored and didn’t we know that dogs eat dead people? You cant make that up. What a vile nasty person.
2. Joy Behar from the view took the tribute to George HW Bush as a time to scream and spew nastiness about Trump which Meghan McCain voiced displeasure with and resulted in her and Meghan McCain having it out with Joy threatening to quit, oh if it were only true. Now for the head shaking part Ms McCain turned her eulogy of her father into a trump bashing moment insyead of honoring her father. So shaking my head.
3. The state capitol of Illinois has allowed a statue from satan worshippers to be placed at the courthouse. For Christmas. Isnt that nice. It is complete with a snake holding an apple stating knowledge for all. Now most likely only Christians will get that. Seriously?
4. The left is offended by Rudolph the red nose reinder. Really. They say ots an awful story about a poor reindeer. Its a cartoon that sent a message that those bullied shouldnt give up, but oh they are offended. Im shaking my head because the very ones who bully are attacking a cartoon. I laughed a long time over that one. But then I saw a meme on Facebook that said, If they think Rudolph was bullied, wait until they hear about the man who was crucified! Hit the nail on the head.
5. Then the poor little offended snowflakes set out to ban Baby its cold outside. Now I know its controversial but really? They run around half naked, spew vile hatred and bully anyone who speaks against their opinions and this is all they got? Miley Cyrus and Lady GaGa churn out x rated videos of sex and satan and this song offends?
These are but a few of those moments in time that give a sense of uneasiness.
We’re living in an alternate universe. Clearly a spiritual realm of darkness.
Time to find your tongue, light your lamp and take a stand!