By Greg Holt
Amos 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD
(The Olive) Amos 8:11 has never been more true than today – America has by and large become a godless nation. God has been thrown out of schools, kicked out of Christmas, removed from statehouses, and denigrated in every available medium. Even the Church itself plays fast and loose with the truth of the Gospel, denying the truth and making it up as they go along. Read approval of same-sex marriage, and ordaining homosexuals and lesbians as “pastors” here, this ought NOT to be.
Barack Obama downplayed the importance of God instead encouraging the edification of the people with regard to Islam. Obama effectively removed support for marriage as being between one man and one woman – this one move opened the floodgates wide for the advancement of the homosexual agenda, transgenders etc. Christians and Christianity were objects of scorn and derision, while the all-important fake god of Islam was venerated.
“Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation; at least not just. We are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, and a Buddhist nation, and Hindu nation, and a nation of non-believers.”
Barack Obama – June 2007 speech
Lets not kid ourselves, the American culture and our personally held beliefs have been circling the toilet bowl for years now – then along came Obama, and he flushed the toilet. Under Obama’s reign of destruction, Islam was to be interwoven into the fabric of the Unites States as an important and critical tool used to bring down the U.S. while Christianity was attacked, maligned, marginalized, and destroyed – without outright admitting that this was exactly what was and IS going on.
Do your homework, see for yourself how many Muslim men were appointed to positions of power in the U.S. government by Obama – men that have ties to radical Islam – this was no accident.
Obama and his leftist, socialistic cronies, AKA the Deep State, did incalculable damage to this country – economically, socially, politically, spiritually, to our beliefs, our values, our foreign interests, and the military to name a few.
Then along came Donald Trump as a candidate for president. The Obama/Clinton crime machine went into super-overdrive. The leftist progressive socialists under the direct supervision of Obama and Hillary decided to be proactive – they decided to do everything possible to stop Trump from being elected as president. After Trump shockingly won the election, the left determined that Trump’s presidency must be undermined and destroyed by any means necessary. The left is still attempting to accomplish their most treasured goal; the complete and utter ruination and destruction of President Donald Trump – (as well as all Trump supporters), this is the ONLY purpose of the Mueller investigation.
The U.S. as a whole has fallen so far into the cesspool of evil one has to wonder if this country will ever regain a moral base again.
In ancient times prophets were sent to Israel to warn them of impending judgment – said warnings were usually ignored. Then proceeded the judgment of God against Israel.
Many including this writer have written of the judgment against America for our many sins and continuing slide ever further down into the cesspool of satanic filth that constitutes the greater portion of our society. This is of course not a popular position to take, but my writing is not based on popularity – but truth – truth is truth after all.
Lets look at the evidence before us:
- Same-sex marriage is now the law of the land
- Sex is ok and acceptable at anytime, anywhere, and between any number of persons regardless of gender
- The U.S. is a HUGE distributor of porn
- Millions of children have been murdered; their dismembered and butchered bodies being sold for profit
- Men are trying to become what they cannot, women, and vice versa with the women.
- Kindergarteners are taught about sex, homosexuality, transgenders etc.
- Christianity which has its basis in love absolutely must not be taught and expounded on in schools – yet the so-called religion of peace that is built on murder and violence is now taught in many American schools.
- Mass shootings are the new norm
- Vaccinations are dangerous and are more about population control then medicine
- Natural medicine (which actually works without the dangerous side affects) practitioners are being murdered in droves
- Our food is actually engineered to kill us and cause disease and psychiatric problems – Yes REALLY. (GMOs)
- Actors and other celebs openly make violent threats and death threats against Trump
- Democrats advocate disarming the American people, (better known as gun control) why? Because a disarmed people are easily controlled people
- Democratic policies are geared towards the collapse of the U.S. and loss of U.S. sovereignty to bring about the inclusion of the U.S. into a One World government and society. Can you say United Nations anyone?
- Democrats and their backers are openly advocating violence as a tool to achieve their politically correct, socialistic goals
- Democratic corruption and lawlessness has reached stunning levels never before seen
This writer believes that Barack Obama was a judgment against the U.S. from God. I also believe that Donald Trump is the olive branch if you will, sent by God. No I’m not saying Trump is to be equated with any of God’s prophets; that would be stupid. But I am saying that it strikes this writer that America has been offered another chance to change for the better by God, (just as Israel was) and Donald Trump is a big part of that.
To all the naysayers I know are out there chomping at the bit to refute this statement – this writer would remind you of King Nebuchadnezzar, one the most evil men there ever was in the ancient world, and yet God used him mightily.
Nor am I here saying that Trump is even a Christian, I do not know that and neither does anyone else. That in no way precludes God from using Trump to move America in the right direction.
Under the Trump administration Christians and Christianity are respected and protected. Donald Trump may not always say all the right things, or tweet the right things etc., but he IS trying to do what is best for America. Why else do you think the political left hates him and we his supporters so much?
Under Trump America is slowly growing again and prospering. The U.S. is again respected on the international stage after years of being laughed at under Obama’s wimpy leadership. Trump has the moral courage to stand up to nations like Iran and North Korea. ISIS was defeated in a year; Trump does not play games and handcuff the military like Obama did. The military will be rebuilt after Trump’s predecessor weakened and gutted it.
So yes, this writer firmly believes Donald Trump is being used of God for the good of this country, God’s olive branch to America – another chance for America to turn and repent of her sin and wrongdoing. We can, under Trump’s leadership seek to root out the evil in America and combat it, in government and society, or we can sit back and do nothing and watch America die – if we as a nation choose to do nothing, America WILL die.
2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land
Since 2013, Christian news magazine The Olive Branch Report has featured the insightful writing and reporting of Greg Holt. His writing has been featured on American Prophet, American Clarion, Eagle Rising, Capitol Hill Outsider, Sons of Liberty Media, Rev. Austin Miles, and others. Greg is also the Publisher and Editor of Inspirational Christian Blogs.
Stay informed on current events by signing up for my daily email update
Follow The Olive on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Social Cross and Gab
Categories: Censoring of truth, new world order, news, Socialism, United Nations, Weekly Updates from TCP News
Rev. 22:20 'Surely I am coming quickly, Amen. Even so, come Lord Jesus!'