Its time to know the truth. All Palestinans do not want war. So who is fueling the hatred and war?
Media is trying to turn Hamas into a peaceful protesting group. They are far from that. Its been proven that they hide weapons in schools and use civilians as shields. They pay for people to violently storm the borders with Israel peppered with their fighters and terrorists.
Hamas is an acronym meaning “Islamic Resistance Movement”.
What we know about Hamas:
- It is regarded, either in whole or in part, as a terrorist organization by many countries most notably by Israel, the US and the EU.
- Hamas was founded in 1987 soon after the First Intifada broke out, as an offshoot of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood
- The Hamas Charter affirmed in 1988, that Hamas was founded to liberate Palestine, including modern-day Israel, from Israeli occupation and to establish an Islamic state in the area that is now Israel, the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
- Hamas took control of Gaza, in the 2007 “battle of Gaza” while its officials were ousted from government positions in the West Bank.
- Israel and Egypt then imposed an economic blockade, on the grounds that Fatah forces were no longer providing security in Gaza
- Attempts to form a unity government with Fatah have failed.
- It declares all of Palestine waqf property endowed by God to Muslims, with religious coexistence under Islam’s wing.
- The charter rejects a two-state solution, envisaging no peaceful settlement of the conflict apart from jihad
- Its aim is to raise the banner of Islam over all of palestine
- For Hamas, to concede territory is seen as equivalent to renouncing Islam
- They say: when our enemies usurp some Islamic lands, jihad becomes a duty binding on all Muslims
- Their attacks on civilians have been condemned as war crimes and crimes against humanity by human rights groups such as Human Rights Watch
Jihad means: “a struggle or fight against the enemies of Islam.”
A holy war waged on behalf of Islam as a religious duty.
There is a river that brings joy to the city of God,
the holy place where God Most High lives.
5 God is in that city, and so it will not be shaken.
God will help her at dawn.
6 Nations tremble and kingdoms shake.
God shouts and the earth crumbles.
7 The Lord All-Powerful is with us; the God of Jacob is our defender.
Credit to Wikipedia and on-line dictionary and Merriam Websters dictionary