It teaches us not only about creation and the history of God’s people, not only the prophecies including the prophecies Christ fulfilled, not only the prophecies of the coming kingdom, but gives us rules to live by and how to conduct ourselves. I have already written about what God thinks about the vile protests and resistance and uprisings today, so I’ll get right to the point.
Jesus laid out rules for His followers in His sermon on the mount. You know the one that Obama rediculed and mocked. You can look at these rules here in the Blue Letter Bible.
The ones that jump out is Blessed are the meek and Blessed are the peacemakers. These are our rules, expanded on by the Apostles.
Now what we are witnessing today is a following of a book written in the 70’s with the mind of satan. In fact it was dedicated to what the author says was the first radical, who, (the author says) led a successful organized revolution against God.
Of course the politically correct snopes describes it this way: Saul Alinsky wrote an epigraph describing the rebellious angel Lucifer as ‘the first radical known to man’ in his book ‘Rules for Radicals.’
Saul Alinsky, In his first chapter uses a twisted verse of Job 7 to justify man’s revolution. “The life of a man upon earth is warfare (Job 7:1)” What better,than to honor Satan with pointing out the tempting of Job. Satan’s rampage on God’s people. But of course the lessons from Job are not rebellion, but obedience and Faith. Something lost on those who follow doctrines of demons.
Why am I writing again about this? Because of what has taken the streets of America, threatening to destroy our very existence as Christians and even the principles which we stand. Obama was a community organizer, he never hid that fact. He also never hid the fact he followed the holy book for chaos written by Alinsky.
Today I watched a video of Loretta Lynch, obama’s attorney general, in which she praised the way protestors were organizing and even lauded bloodshed and death for the cause.
For the millenials the weather underground was responsible for the bombing of government buildings in the riots of the 60’s and early 70’s. And many of obama’s friends and even some college professors today were followers of that movement.
Now onto the rules laid out from the inspiration from Lucifer.
I want to show the 13 (yes, more symbolism) rules laid out by Alinsky’s Satan inspired rule book. Pay particular attention to #’s 5 & 8.
1. “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.
2. “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.
3. “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.
4. “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.
5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
6. “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.
7. “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news.
8. “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.
9. “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.
10. “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.” It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.
11. “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.
12. “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.
13. “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.
Well, we now know the darkness behind the scenes in America and the world, it has deep rooted tentacles deceiving whole portions of the body of Christ.
While chaos takes over America, the world is coming close to the war described in Revelation. Iran is boasting they now will destroy Israel, thousands are dying at the hands of Islamists and Islamic countries, and our own lawmakers are pushing war with Russia while using the above rules they have effectively silenced and brought down the government. Yes they have. We can’t even get a presidential cabinet. America is in trouble. Prophecy is being fulfilled. God’s people are deceived, and silent. May God have mercy on His remnant.
Credit to wikipedia
Categories: Advocacy, anti-christ, attacks on Christianity, Censoring of truth, Christian misconceptions, Commentary by me, Middle East Crises, Mis-information, new world order, news, propaganda, Prophecy, The Occult