The Government sponsored, terrorism sponsored, media is at it again. And that’s not hyperbole or even a stretch of the imagination, or sensationalism. Take just the headlines from the last few days, and you will see what obama covered up in 8 years and how deep his tentacles go into our propaganda machine in the news here.
I have read this morning a new rise (if that’s possible) in the vitriolic news media like CNN, NBC, and CBS condemnation screaming the world will end, because of recent executive orders signed by our new President. I will highlight my thoughts over the last few days, but first the one that caught my eye this morning, was that Iran’s Supreme leaders say that we are the cause of Daesh and their slaughter, we are giving them reason to attack us, by limiting those coming into our country until we can identify their intentions. NEWS FLASH!
They have been saying this over and over but the REAL danger lies in allowing this evil to be cloaked in invisibility with a measure of condemnation for those identifying it.
Iran was given a free pass and the current regime is a top sponsor of terrorism. Yes the US leaders have not been innocent either but I’m really TIRED of Islam and sympathizers blaming us for DAESH and Islamic terrorism. This is outrageous. They are beheading, raping and crucifying because of us? Give me a break. They are waging war because of their evil ideology. TELL THE TRUTH!
I must say, President Trump has hajd a Whirlwind beginning! One can barely keep up. I believe he is doing as he promised. I admit I was not a supporter, while I did vote for him. As a blogger I talk to many people in person and on line, and I have the same reservations as many. I can even understand some of the lefts concerns while their scorched earth policy towards Trump frightens me. I have reservations about refugees, about torture and foreign policy. I feel it’s time not only for him but all world leaders to convene and act on the reason there are so many refugees to start with!! Our leaders in the past have blood on their hands, and I ask for God to show them His way. As I watched Libya when they helped topple Col. Gadaffi and the manner in which he was slain, I cried. I cried and asked while Clinton and obama celebrated, what have we done?? As torture emerged I cried and again said what have we become, we are no better than them. Genocide was declared on Christians and Yazidi’s and still today we have not seen the world leaders coming to their aid! The war in Syria is an abomination each side blaming the other, and I’m sorry but obama arming rebels and Russia paving a new Road for Iran and their partners Hezbollah, Hamas and others is again an abomination. Why can’t they stop the slaughter??? The enemy has no borders, no country, but yet countries have been ravaged and toppled! Wage war against the invading armies, stop this insanity, it’s obama and past leaders deciding who gets to rule that caused this mess to begin with. Peel back the many layers of this onion and it not only stinks but has snakes crawling out of the center.
I hope President Trump stops long enough to focus on Human rights abuses in the Middle East and Africa and addresses these issues. I am praying for God to shine a light on this world War raging out of control. These are my reservations.
But back to Iran and the evil Supreme Leaders statement about the US and the executive order to pause and investigate. Even with my reservations I know that it takes more than just a question on a piece of paper asking “Do you have intentions to commit a crime here” and as to expecting them to tell the truth, remember it’s in their Holy Book that it’s not only ok, but imperative to lie if it protects Islam and the person lying from being exposed. Where as the Bible say’s that “all liars will have their part in the Lake of Fire.
Take the recent report from CARM the percentages of muslims taking our Oath of Allegiance when becoming citizens, that are pushing for Sharia law. This is not our law! Again we see lies to accomplish their goals.
Even our last President backed this. He proclaimed from the highest position in the world the sweetest sound he ever heard was the Muslim call to prayer. I’m sorry but the sweetest sound in America is our National Anthem and our Pledge of Allegiance: One Nation under God!
As for the ACLU and a federal judge trumping (pun not intended) our President for 2 iraqis entering: Of course I have a question. While I believe that those in these countries that aided with intelligence should be protected, over the last 8 years we have seen report after report of iraqis, and even Iranians left behind. Look at the Doctor who helped locate Osama. Don’t you remember his fate? Then there’s the scientist from Iran who helped us and he was executed. Many soldiers have reported and languished over the fact that obamas withdrawal from Iraq left hundreds vulnerable after helping us. They were left behind to be killed and liberals and Democrats and Republicans said nothing. Now all of a sudden they are concerned???? Shame on you.
I am not afraid or ashamed of the Gospel. I stand with Franklin Graham and the few others not afraid to proclaim the truth. How can we share the Gospel when Iran and Islam says it’s against the law? And according to the reports American Muslims say we dont have a right to evangelize. Or speak freely about the differences of our religion. We must speak out and proclaim freedom for all to choose freely!
14And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth. 15(John bore witness about him, and cried out, “This was he of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me ranks before me, because he was before me.’”) 16For from his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace.4 17For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
All who say different than this Gospel are antichrist and liars.
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Our Lord! We believe in what You have sent down, and we follow the Messenger [‘Iesa (Jesus)]; so write us down among those who bear witness (to the truth i.e. La ilaha ill-Allah – none has the right to be worshipped but Allah).
54. And they (disbelievers) plotted [to kill ‘Iesa (Jesus)], and Allah planned too. And Allah is the Best of the planners.
55. And (remember) when Allah said: “O ‘Iesa (Jesus)! I will take you and raise you to Myself and clear you [of the forged statement that ‘Iesa (Jesus) is Allah’s son] of those who disbelieve, and I will make those who follow you (Monotheists, who worship none but Allah) superior to those who disbelieve [in the Oneness of Allah, or disbelieve in some of His Messengers, e.g. Muhammad, ‘Iesa (Jesus), Musa (Moses), etc., or in His Holy Books, e.g. the Taurat (Torah), the Injeel (Gospel), the Qur’an] till the Day of Resurrection. Then you will return to Me and I will judge between you in the matters in which you used to dispute.”
56. “As to those who disbelieve, I will punish them with a severe torment in this world and in the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers.”
57. And as for those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah) and do righteous good deeds, Allah will pay them their reward in full. And Allah does not like the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers).
58. This is what We recite to you (O Muhammad) of the Verses and the Wise Reminder (i.e. the Qur’an).
59. Verily, the likeness of ‘Iesa (Jesus) before Allah is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: “Be!” – and he was.
60. (This is) the truth from your Lord, so be not of those who doubt.
61. Then whoever disputes with you concerning him [‘Iesa (Jesus)] after (all this) knowledge that has come to you, [i.e. ‘Iesa (Jesus)] being a slave of Allah, and having no share in Divinity) say: (O Muhammad) “Come, let us call our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves – then we pray and invoke (sincerely) the Curse of Allah upon those who lie.”
62. Verily! This is the true narrative [about the story of ‘Iesa (Jesus)], and, La ilaha ill-Allah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah, the One and the Only True God, Who has neither a wife nor a son). And indeed, Allah is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.
63. And if they turn away (and do not accept these true proofs and evidences), then surely, Allah is All-Aware of those who do mischief.
64. Say (O Muhammad): “O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians): Come to a word that is just between us and you, that we worship none but Allah, and that we associate no partners with Him, and that none of us shall take others as lords besides Allah. Then, if they turn away, say: “Bear witness that we are Muslims.”
65. O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Why do you dispute about Ibrahim (Abraham), while the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) were not revealed till after him? Have you then no sense?
66. Verily, you are those who have disputed about that of which you have knowledge. Why do you then dispute concerning that which you have no knowledge? It is Allah Who knows, and you know not.
67. Ibrahim (Abraham) was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was a true Muslim Hanifa (Islamic Monotheism – to worship none but Allah Alone) and he was not of Al-Mushrikun (See V.2:105). (Religion of peace.com)
Who is the liar?
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
Categories: Advocacy, anti-christ, attacks on Christianity, Censoring of truth, Chrislam rising/new world religion, Christian genocide, Christian misconceptions, Christian persecution, Commentary by CJ, Daesh, false prophet, Human Rights Abuses, Iran, Iraq, ISIS, islamists, Mis-information, Muslim Brotherhood, news, propaganda, Prophecy, Religion of Peace, Sharia law, spiritual warfare, terrorism