If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Prophetic words from an unlikely, ungodly source. Yet they are indeed Prophetic utterances. Of course she meant them to be Ridicule and hatred toward Republicans and those Americans that want their country back. But I can’t help but see God in these words, which will most likely horrify Michelle O.
We have all watched in horror as hope and change from the obamas (who in Michelle words were ashamed of their country) brought darkness, sin and chaos to the streets of America. A country who once fought against oppression in any land, welcomed those suffering, a country blessed by God, a light in the darkness and once was the strongest nation on earth; brought low in the sand.
We watched filth emerge from our leaders mouths the likes of which makes a demon blush and explode with pride.
And now she has the audacity to hint that they are the high force to which we should run on voting day. Hello!
Let’s go back to the very first Democrat president. Andrew Jackson. Here are some facts about this most controversial man lauded by some.
Things to ponder as we prepare to vote.
- Andrew Jackson was the first Democrat president.
- He founded the democratic party.
- He owned hundreds of slaves.
- He fought the battle of New Orleans.
- He said: The individual who refuses to defend his rights when called by his Government, deserves to be a slave, and must be punished as an enemy of his country and friend to her foe.
- When closing down the bank of the United States which I might add left the door open for the Fed, he used our Lords words: You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, (bringing his fist down on the table) I will rout you out!
- The Jacksonian movement in politics, although it took the name of the Democratic Party, fought so hard in favor of slavery and white supremacy, and opposed the inclusion of non-whites and women within the American civil polity so resolutely, that it makes the term ‘Jacksonian Democracy’ all the more inappropriate as a characterization of the years between 1815 and 1848.
- He removed the Cherokee from East of the Mississippi and sent them through the trail of tears to Oklahoma. When gold was discovered in Georgia. (Again the face of greed.)
- He was quick to use African Americans as citizens when he went to war but as aliens when war was over. Again racism.
To use Jacksons words obama and Hillary are traitors. Just on Benghazi alone and the states secrets Clinton so blatantly put at risk, Jacksons words condemns them. I also find it interesting that Jackson thought the government should be run by we the people. And we should fight for our rights.
So a mix of racism and patriotism has morphed into the darker personality of corruption we see today. Time for “hope and change” should we the people take the first ladies advice and go high? Go high and turn this country back to God!
Commentary by C.Refsland
Credit to wikipedia and Bible hub