God is exposing evil in America with a light. He’s opening up the layers and exposing wickedness. I mis-spoke actually on a previous post about Planned Parenthood. It was not different in the beginning. While researching Planned Parenthood, I discovered that it was founded in 1916 by Margaret Sanger. Now we have covered the left and the liberal view on population control before, and this is the part where everyone’s eyes glaze over and say really? Conspiracy theory. No it’s not, it’s fact. Margaret Sanger founded planned parenthood to actually control population. She threatened sterilization without consent. Then somewhere over time, it moved to abortion as a way to control the population. Some facts about her you might not know:
- Margaret Higgins Sanger (born Margaret Louise Higgins, September 14, 1879 – September 6, 1966) was a American birth control activist, sex educator, writer, and nurse.
- Sanger popularized the term “birth control”, opened the first birth control clinic in the United States, and established organizations that evolved into the Planned Parenthood Federation of America.
- Sanger said that birth control would elevate women away from a position of being an object of lust and elevate sex away from purely being for satisfying lust, saying that birth control “denies that sex should be reduced to the position of sensual lust, or that woman should permit herself to be the instrument of its satisfaction.”
I want to point out this is no different really than when Satan tempted Eve in the Garden. He was able to convince her through his powers that she would be as a God, and that she would not surely die if she disobeyed God. What better way to get God to curse His people than to entice them into sin.
- As part of her efforts to promote birth control, Sanger found common cause with proponents of eugenics, believing that they both sought to “assist the race toward the elimination of the unfit.”Sanger was a proponent of negative eugenics, which aims to improve human hereditary traits through social intervention by reducing the reproduction of those who were considered unfit.
- Sanger’s eugenic policies included an exclusionary immigration policy, free access to birth control methods and full family planning autonomy for the able-minded, and compulsory segregation or sterilization for the “profoundly retarded”.
- Sanger’s writings echoed her ideas about inferiority and loose morals of particular races. In one “What Every Girl Should Know” commentary, she references popular opinion that Aboriginal Australians were “just a step higher than the chimpanzee” with “little sexual control,” as compared to the “normal man and Woman.
I have but one question. And that is who would decide who was considered unfit? Chilling when you ponder this. Of course Margaret Sanger was praised by some because she only wanted abortion as a last result, and never participated in the procedure. She was congratulated because she wanted to give women the right to choose when, where and if they would have children, free to have sexual relationships without worry of pregnancy. Did you also know that in the 1920’s it was against the law to distribute material on contraception. She was arrested at least eight times for expressing her views during an era in which speaking publicly about contraception was illegal. It was actually against the law. So can you see how easy it would be to convince to understand and even be sympathetic with her and her cause? Then you have the eugenics involved. This is not a debate about birth control or women’s rights. This is about bringing the light into the darkness, the darkness that surrounds planned parenthood. Their practices of abortion and selling aborted fetuses is about as barbaric as you can get. Imagine picking through the remains of a baby until you find an intact arm, leg, heart, liver, or head. This is just what happens. Then it is sold to the highest bidder which has been exposed recently via undercover video’s.
It has been said that the Democratic party helped to create Planned Parenthood. It wouldn’t surprise me given the fact they created other dark organizations too. I know watching the Democrats lately try to explain this away draws a certain ire about them that causes them to appear as if someone just discovered one of their most hidden secrets and how will they ever explain this away. A quote in an article by NPR from a political scientist said it best. “It creates an environment where the pro-choice supporters have to be in a position to justify some of the practices of Planned Parenthood,”
Our country has sunk to a new level of barbarity. And it has become normal and acceptable to murder millions of babies. 57.5 million aborted since 1973 to be exact. And that means at least that many lives ruined. That’s what this does. No one ever stops to consider what women and even men live with after this.
I only have one thing to add and that is from the Bible: Ephesians 5: 8-15
For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness,righteousness and truth) and find out what pleases the Lord. Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. It is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret. But everything exposed by the light becomes visible—and everything that is illuminated becomes a light. This is why it is said:
“Wake up, sleeper,
rise from the dead,
and Christ will shine on you.”
Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil.
Again, God forgives sin, healing from abortion comes first from God, than from within. Jesus saved the life of a woman about to be stoned for adultery. He told her, you have been forgiven, go and sin no more. The Apostle Paul was a murderer of those following Christ, and he was forgiven. And remember when Paul asked Jesus who he was, Jesus replied: ‘I am Jesus the Nazarene, whom you are persecuting.’ (Acts 22:8) Note Paul was a murderer of Christ’s followers. He was even involved in the stoning of Stephen. Yet Jesus told Paul he was persecuting Him. So this brings new light to the judgement given in Revelation where Jesus said: “What you did to the least of these, you did to me.” When we remain silent about evil such as this, we are in effect persecuting Christ. When the Saint’s are persecuted, it is Christ who is persecuted. It’s time to wake up from your slumber.
Commentary by C. Refsland
Credit to Wikipedia, NPR
Categories: Christian misconceptions, Commentary by CJ, gospel of Christ, History, Human interest, Human Rights Abuses, Mis-information, new world order, News Of The Day Heartbreaking & Prophetic, Planned Parenthood, Pro-life news, propaganda, Prophecy, Whoppers