Obama has repeatedly said that this is not our war, the Arab nations should form a coalition and decide this for themselves. He has ignored so much in His propaganda and has declared victory over the Daesh, while they continue to set the world on fire. He and other western nations have played on this age old Holy War between differing factions of a religion (Islam) and have set the world on fire.
There has been so much about the Iraq war (newest one) and it is a new war, with the Daesh slaughtering everything that moves that is not their particular brand of evil. The Kurdish people have long been targeted by Saddam Hussein, Turkey and now the Daesh. But who are they, who are the Peshmerga, who are the PKK, who and what do they stand for? Why is Turkey set on branding them terrorists, why does Turkey hate them and why did they break a truce with the PKK who is currently fighting the Daesh and gaining? Turkey bombed area’s held by the PKK. So why and what is going on?
Throw Christians and the American veterans from the Iraq war in the mix and it really makes you scratch your head. Many veterans of the Iraq war have a certain sentiment that the Kurdish people helped the US in the war and then we abandoned them. So, many are returning to fight with them against the Daesh. Then China and Russia, are backing or seem to be backing, the PKK. We have also helped the Pershmerga and the PKK although you won’t find a clear paper trail for that since the PKK is officially labeled a terrorist organization. Again we find evidence of the enemy of our enemy is our friend. And the proxy wars between Russia, China and the US. All fighting for control. When in reality they will never have their eutopia only fire. Turkey has it’s own aspirations of a control or revival of the Ottoman Empire.
What do we know about the PKK?
The PKK engaged the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) forces in Syria in mid-July 2014 as part of the Syrian Civil War. In August the PKK engaged IS in Northern Iraq and pressured the Government of Turkey to take a stand against IS. PKK forces helped “tens of thousands of Yazidis escape an encircled Mount Sinjar.” In September 2014, during the Siege of Kobane, the PKK engaged with Islamic State forces in Syria, which resulted in conflicts with Turks on the border and an end to a cease-fire that had been in place over a year. PKK snipers were active fighting ISIL on the front line in Sinjar in 2015.
- The military alliance NATO has declared the PKK to be a terrorist group; Turkey has been a member of NATO since 1952, and fields the group’s armed contingent. Closely tied to NATO,the European Union which Turkey —officially lists the PKK as having “been involved in terrorist acts” and proscribes it as part of its Common Foreign and Security Policy.
- Russia has long ignored Turkish pressure to ban the PKK, and the group is also not included in the official terror blacklist of China (PRC).
- The following other individual countries have listed or otherwise labelled the PKK in an official capacity as a terrorist organization: Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Canada, Germany, Iran, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain & Syria.
It is unreal to me to find socialism, marxism, communism, and Islamism tied into one big knot. Is it any wonder that the world can not make sense of this beast rising?
Now the video show’s an image of a protest in which they declare fascism will die. So now we have another ‘Ism’ in the mix. Turkey evidently show’s it’s fascist history in ruling the country. What is Fascism?
- Fascism (/fæʃɪzəm/) is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism that came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe. Influenced by national syndicalism, fascism originated in Italy during World War I, in opposition to liberalism,Marxism, and Anarchism.
- Fascism is often placed on the far-right within the traditional left–right spectrum, but some academics call that description inadequate.
- Fascists identify World War I as a revolution. It brought revolutionary changes in the nature of war, society, the state, and technology.
- The advent of total war and total mass mobilization of society had broken down the distinction between civilian and combatant.
- A “military citizenship” arose in which all citizens were involved with the military in some manner during the war.
- The war had resulted in the rise of a powerful state capable of mobilizing millions of people to serve on the front lines or provide economic production and logistics to support those on the front lines, as well as having unprecedented authority to intervene in the lives of citizens.
So the answer to our questions may just be as simple as ‘Nothing new under the sun.’ The ugly beast again rears it’s head. The beast of WWl & WWll that same spirit that possessed Hitler, and the wars that brought about the annihilation of millions of Christians and Jews is here yet again. With those elite pushing for that same Eutopia, though shall not surely die propaganda that has been here since the beginning?
Is the beast out of the sea, and the 4th Kingdom in Daniel’s vision here? Prophecy is coming to a head, and the fulfillment of prophecy is at happening at a rapid rate. Are you ready?
Turkey bears watching, Russia and China bears watching. There is so much happening it’s hard to keep up much less understand. Israel is being placed into a corner that will be very dangerous. Iran’s goal is to destroy Israel and the US. The Middle East is exploding. I think we can begin to see those pulling the strings and they are about to tie the package in a bow. Time to wake up.
Categories: Commentary by CJ, History, Iran, ISIS, islamists, Middle East Crises, Mis-information, new world order, news, News Of The Day Heartbreaking & Prophetic, propaganda, Prophecy, Socialism, War & Rumors of War