Warning! This is not sensationalism, conspiracy theory or propaganda, this is truth and you need to understand it.
This year those in power are pushing for a new order to world markets, currency and trade. Pushing for a new world order. It’s hard to cut through all the legal documents, the pledges and hundreds of thousands of pages of agreements. It’s like the Obama-care bill, they are wanting to implement it so the rest of us can understand it. Remember “we have to pass the bill to know what’s in it.” Well I was very skeptical at first but now it’s beginning to make sense. The TPP & the APEC are indeed beginning to take shape and are expected to be in full force by the end of this year. More regulations, more loss of sovereignty, more darkness for the working class.
From the TPP:
- Cross-cutting trade issues by building on work being done in APEC and other fora byincorporatingfour new cross-cutting issues intheTPP. These issues are:
- Regulatory coherence: Commitments will promote trade between the countries by making trade among them more seamless and efficient.
- Competitiveness and business facilitation: Commitments will enhance the domestic and regional competitiveness of each member country’s economy and promote economic integration and jobs in the region, including through the development of regional production and supply chains.
- Small- and Medium-Sized Enterprises: Commitments will address concerns small- and medium-sized businesses have raised about the difficulty in understanding and using trade agreements, encouraging these sized enterprises to trade internationally.
- Development: Comprehensive and robust market liberalisation, improvements in trade and investment enhancing disciplines, and other commitments will serve to strengthen institutions important for economic development and governance and thereby contribute significantly to advancing TPP countries’ respective economic development priorities.
- New trade challenges by promoting trade and investment in innovative products and services, including the digital economy and green technologies, and to ensure a competitive business environment across the TPP region.
From the APEC: The Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) forum was established in 1989. Its primary purpose is to facilitate economic growth and prosperity in the region, with the vision of creating a seamless regional economy.
APEC has 21 member economies:
- Brunei Darussalam
- People’s Republic of China
- Hong Kong, China
- Republic of Korea
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- The Republic of the Philippines
- The Russian Federation
- Chinese Taipei
- United States of America, and
- Viet Nam.
TPP Members: As of 2014, twelve countries throughout the Asia Pacific region have participated in negotiations on the TPP:
- New Zealand
- United States
We are hearing that in New Zealand the public is up in arms demanding that these secret backroom deals be made public. For the public to decide, New Zealand is a democracy and the people are being kept in the dark while the elites give away their sovereignty to a world governing body. (Read here)
So what are our lawmakers saying about this? Even Democrats know this is dark and sinister and even the democrats and liberals get it.
And Canadians are also calling for caution. (Read Here)
The liberals also are awakening to this darkness. And they are calling it “Cheap labor and debt slavery.”
Representative Alan Grayson has a post on his facebook page about this very deal. He is urging Americans to call their representatives and ask them to stop this. It’s time to excercise our first amendment rights. (Read Here) It’s time for Americans to tell our lawmakers to stand up and say no more, hands off. No deals until it conforms to our Constitution. And more importantly no deals with countries who abuse even the basics of human rights. It’s time for light to be shed on countries like Thailand, Pakistan and even China. We will be watching this fast track that Obama and the elite of the world are pushing, and will update as it becomes available. Western countries like the US are on the downhill slide economically, middle classes are disappearing, economies are crashing, and you can’t deny this. You can’t deny that our prices for goods are skyrocketing, our wages are sliding down, and our middle class is replaced with welfare and disability. It’s time to wake up. Christians should know what is happening it’s in the Bible. One world economy and government just as prophesied. Don’t take my word for it, research it, and get familiar with it, because we are heading on a fast track to ruin.
Australian Government Department of Foreign Affairs (APEC), Wikipedia (TPP), You Tube, Alan Grayson