(Voice of the Persecuted) Two suicide bombings at churches in Pakistan have claimed the lives of more than a dozen Christians.
- Please pray for Pakistani believers who were impacted by the tragic bombings at Christ Church and St. John Catholic Church.
- Please pray for God’s love and mercy on them, their comfort, peace, guidance and protection.
- Pray God will fill them with His divine joy in this horrific trial.
- Please pray they will feel God’s presence and respond with the love of Jesus.
- Pray that God will change the hearts of the persecutors.
- And that all people in Pakistan will strive to live in peace with all their neighbors, regardless of their religion.
Please remember the precious Pakistani believers in Thailand. They are seeking and applied for religious asylum to other nations through the UNHCR…yet the Thai government regards them as illegals. Consequently, the Thai government has arrested several hundred of the Pakistani believers. They are being held in the detention centers, including mothers separated from their infants and children. We have received reports the situation has not yet improved.
- Please pray that God will intervene in this situation in Thailand.
- Please pray that these saints will know God`s presence and joy in this dark situation.
- Please pray that God will soften the Thai government`s heart regarding these Pakistani saints.
- Please pray that the U.N. will take the necessary action and intervene on behalf of these Pakistani Christians fleeing extreme religious oppression.
Trust and believe, our prayers can change the outcome of things!