I would like to ask a couple of questions to start your quest for truth. Do we worship a foreign god? Do we worship the same god as Muslims? What is Chrislam?
Chrislam uses both the Bible and Qur’an and sees them both as holy texts. During the worship service, verses are read from both the Bible and the Qur’an. The Chrislamic people believe that Muhammad,Moses and Jesus were all great prophets and we need to love them all.
With recent events of allowing Muslims to pray in our National Cathedral and many pastors and politicians claiming that Muslims, Christians and Jews all worship the same God, this God just has many names. Let’s break it down and you will see the wrong in this dangerous assumption. I suppose the number one thing is that Christians believe that God sent His Son into the world to save the world from sin. John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that He sent His only begotten Son…..” Isaiah 7:14 “Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.” Matthew 1:23-24 Now all this took place to fulfill what was spoken by the Lord through the prophet: “BEHOLD, THE VIRGIN SHALL BE WITH CHILD AND SHALL BEAR A SON, AND THEY SHALL CALL HIS NAME IMMANUEL,” which translated means, “GOD WITH US.” And Joseph awoke from his sleep and did as the angel of the Lord commanded him, and took Mary as his wife…
The Koran tells a very different tale. It does say that Mary became impregnated as a virgin from God, and it say’s the angel commanded her to name it ‘Jesus’ but it denies that Jesus is God’s son. He is a prophet, a messenger and no more, and it weaves a tale of deceit claiming Jesus did not die on the cross, he died a natural death and ascended to heaven. It say’s that Jesus taught the Jew’s and His disciples that they were ‘muslims’, and many other bizarre things. To say it follows along the lines of the Bible is a stretch, but unbelievably it does. Even describing the animal that supposedly took Islams prophet on a night ride to heaven. It describes it as a white steed, bigger than a donkey, smaller than a mule, and that all prophets before rode this same steed. His name was ‘buraq’. Remember Christ rode into Jerusalem on a ‘Donkey’. All this does for me is remind me of the first seal of Revelation: “And I saw, and behold a WHITE HORSE; and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.” then again in the fourth seal: “I looked, and there before me was a PALE HORSE! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.”
I believe we were warned of the false prophet and false religion in the Bible through Jesus. Remember Jesus said “many will come in my name.” Even though they deny that Jesus was the Christ (Savior), even though they deny Jesus was God’s son, or that Jesus and the Father are one, they do acknowledge him just enough to deceive many into thinking we worship the same God. This delusion will cause many to fall away from the doctrine taught by our Savior, the Son of God. Even though the Jewish people don’t recognize Jesus as Messiah either, we came from them. Jesus was a Jew, His disciples were Jew’s… Romans 1:16 “For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.” There are many Messianic Jews who believe that Jesus fulfilled every scripture or prophecy about the Messiah. And as the Apostle Paul points out we are grafted from Israel. Read Romans 11.
Jesus mentioned the words ‘desolate, and abomination that causes desolation’ in his warnings about the end of days. He lamented over Jerusalem before His death: “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling. “Behold, your house is being left to you desolate! “For I say to you, from now on you will not see Me until you say, ‘BLESSED IS HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!’ (Matthew 23: 37-39)
Then when he was describing to His disciples what was to come before He returns: “When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, whoso readeth, let him understand” (Matthew 24:15)
Abomination, what does it mean? Dictionary.com defines it as:
- an action that is vicious, vile, etc; intense loathing
- where the reference is probably to the image-crowned standards which the Romans set up at the east gate of the temple (A.D. 70), and to which they paid idolatrous honours. “Almost the entire religion of the Roman camp consisted in worshipping the ensign, swearing by the ensign, and in preferring the ensign before all other gods.” These ensigns were an “abomination” to the Jews, the “abomination of desolation.”
So we have an abomination. A religion that hates and encourages hatred and violence against all those who do not believe the way they do. Refusing to allow any access to a Holy Place, considered Holy by the entire world, but because they have their “standard” there no one can pray except them. No one can protest to pray there, and their prophet commands that all infidels be killed. And this standard is looming on a Holy Hill. This standard is recognized and world renowned as the Muslim faith.
Desolation is defined as:
- The act of desolating or the state of being desolated; ruin or devastation
- solitary misery; wretchedness
- a desolate region; barren waste
So we see that an abomination of desolation is a vile, wretched action that causes ruin, misery and wretchedness, to the point of a barren waste. Which is what happens all through the Bible when God’s presence was removed from the site of worship (Temple). No, God has not left His people or abandoned them, Jesus explains this desolation to come, to the desciples in Matthew 24. Jesus also told us that the Temple of God resides inside each believer. Jesus described what the times would be like before His return, and we are witnessing that today. Just as the Romans controlled the Temple and the Holy Mountain in Jesus day, it is controlled today by the gentiles. And has been for at least 1394 years.
Then a white animal which was smaller than a mule and bigger than a donkey was brought to me. … The animal’s step (was so wide that it) reached the farthest point within the reach of the animal’s sight.—Muhammad al-Bukhari, Sahih al-Bukhari
Exalted is He who Took His Servant by night from al-Masjid al-Haram to al-Masjid al-Aqsa, whose surroundings We Have Blessed, to Show him of Our Signs. Indeed, He Is the Hearing, the Seeing.—Qur’an, sura 17 (Al-Isra), ayah 1
Created man from a clot of blood.
Proclaim: Your Lord is the Most Generous,
Who teaches by the pen;
Teaches man what he knew not. (Qur’an 96:1-3)
- In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
- He was with God in the beginning.
- Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
- In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.
- The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
- There was a man sent from God whose name was John.
- He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe.
- He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.
- The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world.
- He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him.
- He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him.
- Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—
- children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.
- The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
- John testified concerning him. He cried out, saying, “This is the one I spoke about when I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’
- Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given.
- For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
- No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.
- “Just as the Father has loved Me, I have also loved you; abide in My love.
- “If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love; just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love.
- “These things I have spoken to you so that My joy may be in you, and that your joy may be made full.…
And think about this: If we worship the same god as Islam than why is it necessary for us to convert or die? Or why do they kill those from Islam who convert to Christianity? And why can’t we praise Jesus as the Son of God in their presence? These are questions that need to be addressed before anyone accepts the false doctrine of Chrislam.
Bible Hub, Dictionary.com, wikipedia
Categories: attacks on Christianity, Blaspheme, Chrislam rising/new world religion, Christian misconceptions, Christian persecution, Commentary by CJ, false prophet, gospel of Christ, islamists, Mis-information, news, propaganda, Prophecy, Religion of Peace