My Comment: Obama’s brother also runs a foundation named after president Obama. This should send a clear warning sign to Americans and Israeli’s alike. This is not the first time his brother has been in the limelight. He is quoted as saying they talk regularly, and that the president is always on the other end of the phone when he want’s to speak to him.
Malik Obama, the presidents Kenyan half brother, was photographed in 2010 at a public event in Yemen wearing a keffiyeh – a special scarf – bearing two anti-Israel slogans of the terror group Hamas, it emerged today.Jerusalem is ours – WE ARE COMING, reads one saying. From the river to the sea, says the other statement. That rallying cry refers to Palestinian militants belief that the territory representing Israel, with the Jordan River to the east and the Mediterranean Sea to the west, rightfully belongs to them – and Israel should not exist.
- Obama’s Kenyan half-brother SELLS two handwritten letters from President thanking him for his prayers… for $15,000 each
- My little brother Barack Obama: He’s had 12 wives, is accused of beating one of them and wants to be President (of Kenya). Meet Obama’s VERY outspoken sibling
- Is Obama’s brother a wife beater? President’s sibling is accused of attacking two of his TWELVE wives and seducing a schoolgirl. Now he’s using his White House links to launch his own bid for power
- Barack Obama’s brother accused of fraud over charity he set up in family name
- Teenage girl quits school to marry Obama’s half brother in Kenya