My Comment: What is kerry doing? He’s dug out Clinton’s old peace proposal and selling it as new. Not only that but, by flooding Israel with refugee’s they can create chaos and a new state, not of Israel but of Palestine. This is old as Israel is. When you look at History and the facts you will see that this is not new. The land given was based in part on population, and it’s always been a sticking point. These refugees as they call them are people that during the 1948 war, the Arabs told them to leave because there was going to be a blood bath, they would finish the holocaust, and destroy all the Jews, then they could return. Well the war turned out quite different, God had Israel’s back and they won, sending them running. No other surrounding country would allow them inside their borders as permanent residents because they were troublemakers. This is the truth. What they are doing is just what they did in 1948. Even down to the proposed giving of Jerusalem over to a international body. In 1948 Egypt was the most powerful army against Israel, could it be that’s why the west tried to instill the muslim brotherhood into Egypt now, because they were so powerful and would help in their push with Israel? Could it be possible that they created this uprising (Arab Spring) for political gain to re-create the conditions of 1948 to push Israel into a peace deal and give up most of their land and defensible borders. They thought they could control this scenario and end with the desired states, and international control of Jerusalem and the mediteranean. It has been Russia’s goal for years to have a warm water port and control the mediteranean sea. It has been Jordans goal from the beginning to control the Mediteranean and Jerusalem. Only they didn’t take everything into consideration. They can’t control this Genie they let out of the bottle, Israel is stronger, and Iran is in the mix. The persians have their own agenda and now they find themselves negotiating with them to postpone an attack on Israel that would destroy it and keep anyone from occupying it for years. So read the facts below the article, there is nothing new under the sun. The western leaders are pushing us right into the bowels of the beast. And their desire is to destroy the current state of Israel, and have one that they control. The Arab’s think that they can finish what Hitler started and they will control the world.
(Excerpt from Israel National News) U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry proposed to Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas the “return” of 80, 000 Palestinian “refugees” to Israel, a well-informed Palestinian Authority (PA) official told Chinese news service Xinhua on Monday.
The senior official of said on condition of anonymity that Kerry’s proposal on the “return of Palestinian refugees” was part of the offer he presented to the Palestinian side in his latest bid to reach a framework peace agreement between Israel and the PA. Kerry, who was visiting the region until Monday, had held talks on Friday and Saturday with Abbas in Ramallah. “Kerry’s proposal on the return of refugees is the same proposal offered by former U.S. President Bill Clinton during Camp David peace talks held in the United States in 2000,” said the official. He added that during their meetings, Abbas wanted to increase the number of Arabs “returning” to Israel to 200,000, and the demand is still under discussion with Kerry. via Kerry Proposes: 80,000 Arabs to Flood Israel – Middle East – News – Israel National News.
Now look at this, coincidence? I doubt it, planned? I think so.
(Excerpt from Israel National News)Similarly, Deputy Defense Minister Danny Danon (Likud-Beytenu) responded to the infiltrator demand of audience in the Knesset, saying “they want to negotiate? After they get their passports checked at Ben Gurion Airport we’ll hear their demands.” Saar has previously stated that “only a small minority of the massive community even presented requests” for shelter as refugees, adding “the decisive majority of requests are from job seekers, and not refugees.” The illegal migrants’ protests are organized by leftist groups that attempt to create the impression that they are spontaneous.
Ok here are some facts about the establishment of the state of Israel, this is just before they were declared a state while the Arab’s launched a war against them to repeat the Holocaust.
- By late April, the U.S. State department, concerned to avoid a foreseeable conflagration after the British withdrawal, proposed a truce, managing to get the Arab states, that wished to avoid war, to accept informally proposals by Ben-Gurion they had previously rejected, including a Jewish immigration rate of 48,000 per annum.
- Likewise they promised the Jews assistance were Arab armies to invade subsequent to the truce. Aware that arm shipments from both Czechoslovakia and France were flowing in, and that local Palestinian forces were demoralized, the Jewish authorities turned down the proposal.
- Ben Gurion opposed the truce offer, since he was concerned that the acceptance of a ten day truce would open the gates to the prolongation of the British mandate, a possibility that Ben Gurion was not prepared to consider.
- Ironically, the British cabinet had rejected an Azzam Pasha proposal, for cessation of the hostilities under the condition that Jewish immigration would be halted, Britain would work for the establishment of an Arab state over all of Palestine, and the British Mandate would be extended, since they resisted a mandate extension.
- In late April, the U.S. State Department proposed a truce, in which the establishment of a Jewish state would be postponed for three months, and in return the Arab states were to delay their invasion. The Yishuv rejected a deferment of statehood.
- Within the framework of the establishment of Jewish territorial continuity foreseen by Plan Dalet, the forces of Haganah, Palmach and Irgun intended to conquer mixed zones. Palestinian Arab society was shaken. Tiberias, Haifa, Safed, Beisan, Jaffa and
- Acre fell, resulting in the flight of more than 250,000 Palestinian Arabs.
- In preparation for the Arab states invasion, Haganah successfully launched Operations Yiftah and Ben-‘Ami to secure the Jewish settlements of Galilee, and Operation Kilshon, which created a united front around Jerusalem.
- The inconclusive meeting between Golda Meir and Abdullah I, followed by the Kfar Etzion massacre on 13 May by the Arab Legion made unsure the intentions of Abdullah.
- Initially, the aim was “simple and modest”: to survive the assaults of the Palestinian Arabs and the Arab states.
- “The Zionist leaders deeply, genuinely, feared a Middle Eastern reenactment of the Holocaust, which had just ended; the Arabs’ public rhetoric reinforced these fears“.
- As the war progressed, the aim of expanding the Jewish state beyond the UN partition borders appeared: first to incorporate clusters of isolated Jewish settlements and later to add more territories to the state and give it defensible borders.
- A third and further aim that emerged among the political and military leaders after four or five months was to “reduce the size of Israel’s prospective large and hostile Arab minority, seen as a potential powerful fifth column, by belligerency and expulsion”.
- The Arab League had unanimously rejected the UN partition plan and were bitterly opposed to the establishment of a Jewish state.
- The Arab League before partition affirmed the right to the independence of Palestine, while blocking the creation of a Palestinian government.
- Towards the end of 1947, the League established a military committee commanded by the retired Iraqi general Isma’il Safwat whose mission was to analyse the chance of victory of the Palestinians against the Jews. His conclusions were that they had no chance of victory and that an invasion of the Arab regular armies was mandatory.
- The political committee nevertheless rejected these conclusions and decided to support an armed opposition to the Partition Plan excluding the participation of their regular armed forces.
- In April with the Palestinian defeat, the refugees coming from Palestine and the pressure of their public opinion, the Arab leaders decided to invade Palestine.The Arab League gave reasons for its invasion in Palestine in the cablegram:
- the Arab states find themselves compelled to intervene in order restore law and order and to check further bloodshed
- the Mandate over Palestine has come to an end, leaving no legally constituted authority
- the only solution of the Palestine problem is the establishment of a unitary Palestinian state.
One last thing you need to know, It’s about King Abdullah of Jordan.
- King Abdullah was the commander of the Arab Legion, the strongest Arab army involved in the war. However, The Egyptian army was the most powerful and threatening army.
- The Arab Legion had about 10,000 soldiers, trained and commanded by British officers.
- In 1946–47, Abdullah said that he had no intention to “resist or impede the partition of Palestine and creation of a Jewish state.”
- Ideally, Abdullah would have liked to annex all of Palestine, but he was prepared to compromise.
- He supported the partition, intending that the West Bank area of the British Mandate allocated for the Arab state be annexed to Jordan.
- Abdullah had secret meetings with the Jewish Agency (at which the future Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir was among the delegates) that reached an agreement of Jewish non-interference with Jordanian annexation of the West Bank (although Abdullah failed in his goal of acquiring an outlet to the Mediterranean Sea through the Negev desert) and of Jordanian agreement not to attack the area of the Jewish state contained in the United Nations partition resolution (in which Jerusalem was given neither to the Arab nor the Jewish state, but was to be an internationally administered area).
- In order to keep their support to his plan of annexion of the Arab State, Abdullah promised to the British he would not attack the Jewish State.
- However, by 1948, the neighbouring Arab states pressured Abdullah into joining them in an “all-Arab military invasion” against the newly created State of Israel, that he used to restore his prestige in the Arab world, which had grown suspicious of his relatively good relationship with Western and Jewish leaders.
- Abdullah’s role in this war became substantial. He saw himself as the “supreme commander of the Arab forces” and “persuaded the Arab League to appoint him” to this position.
- Through his leadership, the Arabs fought the 1948 war to meet Abdullah’s political goals.
Credit to Wikipedia