Why would Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), a Muslim congressman from Minnesota, endorse a disgraced former U.S. Congressman (who also happens to be Jewish) for Mayor of New York? Could it have anything to with the familial ties of Weiner’s wife to the Muslim Brotherhood?
After all, Ellison has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood front groups while the mother of Weiner’s spouse – Huma Abedin – is a leader with the Muslim Sisterhood.
Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) on Thursday endorsed Anthony Weiner for mayor of New York City.
“Anthony’s a good guy in my opinion. Now, he should’ve came clean once he got busted, you know, and I’m sorry he didn’t do that – but he’s sorry he didn’t do that and his [wife Huma Abedin’s] sorry he didn’t do that,” Ellison said on Current TV to host Bill Press.
“Look man, nobody here is perfect. Anthony was a great congressman in my opinion, and he’s dealt with his issues and everybody has issues. So I’d love to see Anthony Weiner be mayor of New York. I hereby endorse him.”
Oh, the irony. Muslim Congressman Keith Ellison goes on
Current TV Al-Jazeera Muslim Brotherhood television network to endorse a Jewish male for mayor who married a Muslim woman and didn’t convert to Islam.
Again, the spiritual leader of the Muslim Brotherhood – Yusuf al-Qaradawi – has his own show on Al-Jazeera. That same Muslim Brotherhood pushes Muruna, which is an Islamic tactic that would theoretically allow Huma Abedin to marry a Jew.
- 6.6 - VANCOUVER ISLAND, CANADA REGION April 24, 2014
- 5.4 - PHILIPPINE ISLANDS REGION April 22, 2014
- 5.4 - 34.7 miles ESE of Adak April 24, 2014
- 3.7 - OKLAHOMA April 20, 2014
- 4 - OKLAHOMA April 20, 2014
- 5.7 - BOUGAINVILLE REGION, PAPUA NEW GUINEA April 20, 2014
- 3.2 - 8.8 km (5.5 mi) NE of Tooele, UT April 21, 2014
- 6.1 - SOLOMON ISLANDS April 20, 2014
- 3.59 - 51.5 miles N of Kotzebue April 19, 2014
- 5.8 - OFFSHORE TARAPACA, CHILE April 19, 2014