Why would Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), a Muslim congressman from Minnesota, endorse a disgraced former U.S. Congressman (who also happens to be Jewish) for Mayor of New York? Could it have anything to with the familial ties of Weiner’s wife to the Muslim Brotherhood?
After all, Ellison has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood front groups while the mother of Weiner’s spouse – Huma Abedin – is a leader with the Muslim Sisterhood.
Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) on Thursday endorsed Anthony Weiner for mayor of New York City.
“Anthony’s a good guy in my opinion. Now, he should’ve came clean once he got busted, you know, and I’m sorry he didn’t do that – but he’s sorry he didn’t do that and his [wife Huma Abedin’s] sorry he didn’t do that,” Ellison said on Current TV to host Bill Press.
“Look man, nobody here is perfect. Anthony was a great congressman in my opinion, and he’s dealt with his issues and everybody has issues. So I’d love to see Anthony Weiner be mayor of New York. I hereby endorse him.”
Oh, the irony. Muslim Congressman Keith Ellison goes on
Current TV Al-Jazeera Muslim Brotherhood television network to endorse a Jewish male for mayor who married a Muslim woman and didn’t convert to Islam.
Again, the spiritual leader of the Muslim Brotherhood – Yusuf al-Qaradawi – has his own show on Al-Jazeera. That same Muslim Brotherhood pushes Muruna, which is an Islamic tactic that would theoretically allow Huma Abedin to marry a Jew.
- 3.8 - 34.4 km (21.4 mi) ESE of Ridgemark, CA August 22, 2014
- 5.8 - NEW BRITAIN REGION, PAPUA NEW GUINEA August 21, 2014
- 5.7 - IRAN-IRAQ BORDER REGION August 20, 2014
- 5.2 - SOUTH OF THE FIJI ISLANDS August 19, 2014
- 4.2 - OKLAHOMA August 19, 2014
- 4.04 - 59.9 miles WNW of Homer August 19, 2014
- 3.3 - 45.1 km (28.0 mi) SSE of Adel, OR August 20, 2014
- 3.42 - 51.7 miles W of Denio August 19, 2014
- 3.1 - 43.4 km (27.0 mi) SSE of Adel, OR August 20, 2014
- 3.2 - 43.7 km (27.1 mi) SSE of Adel, OR August 20, 2014