Why would Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), a Muslim congressman from Minnesota, endorse a disgraced former U.S. Congressman (who also happens to be Jewish) for Mayor of New York? Could it have anything to with the familial ties of Weiner’s wife to the Muslim Brotherhood?
After all, Ellison has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood front groups while the mother of Weiner’s spouse – Huma Abedin – is a leader with the Muslim Sisterhood.
Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) on Thursday endorsed Anthony Weiner for mayor of New York City.
“Anthony’s a good guy in my opinion. Now, he should’ve came clean once he got busted, you know, and I’m sorry he didn’t do that – but he’s sorry he didn’t do that and his [wife Huma Abedin’s] sorry he didn’t do that,” Ellison said on Current TV to host Bill Press.
“Look man, nobody here is perfect. Anthony was a great congressman in my opinion, and he’s dealt with his issues and everybody has issues. So I’d love to see Anthony Weiner be mayor of New York. I hereby endorse him.”
Oh, the irony. Muslim Congressman Keith Ellison goes on
Current TV Al-Jazeera Muslim Brotherhood television network to endorse a Jewish male for mayor who married a Muslim woman and didn’t convert to Islam.
Again, the spiritual leader of the Muslim Brotherhood – Yusuf al-Qaradawi – has his own show on Al-Jazeera. That same Muslim Brotherhood pushes Muruna, which is an Islamic tactic that would theoretically allow Huma Abedin to marry a Jew.
- 3.73 - 58.6 miles NNW of Yakutat July 22, 2014
- 6.9 - FIJI REGION July 21, 2014
- 6.6 - KURIL ISLANDS July 20, 2014
- 5.5 - KERMADEC ISLANDS, NEW ZEALAND July 20, 2014
- 4.6 - 55.4 miles NNW of Yakutat July 20, 2014
- 5.7 - OWEN FRACTURE ZONE REGION July 19, 2014
- 6 - TONGA July 19, 2014
- 3.1 - 55.6 km (34.5 mi) SSE of Adel, OR July 19, 2014
- 5.4 - SOUTH OF THE KERMADEC ISLANDS July 19, 2014
- 3.88 - 126.5 miles SE of Dillingham July 18, 2014